|Asset is the official recommended emulator solution by Intel supporting their line of Generation 6 and Generation 7 processors which provides ITP (JTAG) debugging solutions. Also, the latest JTAG debugger supports ARM 7,9,11 TI OMAP, and XScale processors in the recent release.|
|... find out more about Asset|
|Product Detail As Below Link|
LX-1000e Trace Port Analyzer with Deep Trace
ECM-XDP3eJTAG Emulator for targets with XDP debug ports
|LC-500Se ARM JTAG Debugger for targets with ARM cores
- Intel /AMD processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 or Linux
- 120 MB hard disk space
- 2G RAM (8G recommended)
- 10/100/GE Base-T Ethernet or USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 / 2.0 (USB 2.0 recommended).
|Closed Chassis Controller debug software problems
- Intel developed the DCI specification to provide solutions in this space (Direct Connection Interface)
- Small Probe with USB to host and target.
- Implements "BSSB"per the Intel DCI Specification.
- Supports all BSSB supported debug run-control freatures available in Intel based targets
USB Hardware - is a low-cost, easy-to-use and portable hardware interface for ScanWorks® and a unit under test (UUT).Instead of being installed in an internal slot or bay, the USB-100 simply plugs into a USB port on the PC where ScanWorks is running. The USB-100 is based on the USB 2.0 specification that has a much higher throughput rate than USB 1.1. USB 1.1 is supported, but not recommended for most applications.
|JTAG Adapters & Interposers
- Jtag adapter and interposers fit on the end of personality modules or flex cables that runs from emulator to a device under test (target)
|Item By Categories|
|Coming Soon PRODUCT & BRAND......|
|HQ : Flash Technologies Pivate Limited | No.61, Kaki Bukit Avenue 1#04-15 Shun Li Industrial Park Singapore 417943 | Tel : (65) 6749 6168 | Fax : (65) 6749 6138 | Email : email@example.com | Website : www.flashtech.com.sg|
|Branch (Malaysia) : Flash Embedded Tools Sdn Bhd | THE C.E.O 31-11-13, Lebuh Nipah 5, Bayan Lepas, 11950 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia | Tel : (604) 637 1113 | Fax : None | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org| Website : www.flashtech.com.my|